Here at Kenmare Family Resource Centre we are very grateful for the help we receive from volunteers. If you would like to volunteer with us, please click the link below to download an application form or feel free to contact us if you would like futher information.
- We urgently need volunteers for the Ring of Beara Cycle. This year Kenmare FRC are delighted to announce that we have been chosen as one of the charity partners for this event. We will need about 15-20 volunteers on Fri. evening, 25th May to help with registration & volunteers are also needed on Sat. 26th May to help with stewarding the event, handing out food etc. Please call us on 064 6642790 if you are available to help out for a few hours either day.
- Leader to do activities with children & teens after school, especially to help with Easter, Summer & Halloween Camps.
- Care taker position – morning set up of groups, night time lock ups & check in with evening groups, cleaning, light maintenance, local key holder, take bookings, generally welcoming person
- PR person – devise photos for us & help us promote ourselves better
- Community leader to set up book clubs, meditation, baking, singing or any other community social groups to help combat rural isolation
- Board members to sit on our Voluntary Board of Directors. We especially need a board member with HR expertise. However, we would welcome anybody who has a genuine interest in being involved in their community. If you would like to get involved in our voluntary board of Directors that meets once per month (10 meetings per year) please give us a call to discuss